Easily manage your Sony Ericsson data from your PC
Sony Ericsson PC Companion is a software that acts as a portal to Sony Ericsson and operator features and applications, such as phone software updates, online user service connections, and the Sony Ericsson support and user guides.
Users will have the possibility to download and add more applications as soon as they become available.
How to use:
· Connect the USB cable to your computer and then to the phone.
· On the phone: Mount the memory card by dragging the status bar on the phone downwards and then tap USB Connected > Mount.
· Wait for the phone to connect and automatically start PC Companion.
· From the Dashboard, select the applications to start different services and get information
· Internet broadband connection
· Intel Pentium 4, 3.6 GHz or equivalent AMD processor
· 500 MB free hard disk space
· 2 GB RAM
· 1 available USB 2.0 port and USB cable